Internal Comms Presentation Training Courses
Engaging Audiences & Delivering Your Story
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
Ensure you can deliver your internal messages clearly and concisely, which will allow for an instant responses from your staff and team members.
Below is a list of some of the modules covered during this presentation training course:
- How to deliver your internal comms presentations: Through our blended presenting and presentation landscape models you will be able to find the best approach to suit your team engagements.
- Roleplay of scenarios (preparation, practical exercise, feedback and coaching techniques).
- Review the current delivery of your internal comms presentation.
- Learn how to engage with multigenerational team members.
- Presenting as a team or an individual: How to combat the fear?
- Handling objections: As a team or as an individual.
- How to drive action from your staff and get your team members to participate.
- Guide to delivering your internal story/presentation in an authentic way.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. Make sure you are prepared to answer those ‘eventuality’ type questions. Cover all your basis to ensure a well-perfected presentation offering that will engage your team members and prompt a movement for change. This course will allow you to fine-tune your presentation techniques and ensure that you focus your attention on what matters – the buy-in of your team.
DELIVERY OF THE COURSE
- 2-hour virtual session
- 4-hours virtual (2 x 2-hours) or on Campus
- 1 day + On-site or at the Presentation Campus