Sales & Pitch Teams
Engaging Audiences & Delivering Your Story
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
Learn the techniques to deliver your sales stories to your prospects and customers with ease.
Below is a list of some of the modules covered during the course:
- How to deliver your presentation: Through our blended presenting and presentation landscape models you will be able to find the best approach to suit your prospect and customer.
- Role play of scenarios (preparation, practical exercise, feedback and coaching techniques).
- Review the current delivery of your presentation.
- Learn how to engage with a multigenerational prospect and customer base.
- Presenting as team or an individual: How to combat the fear.
- Handling objections: As a team or as an individual.
- How to drive action from your prospects and get them to participate.
- Guide to delivering your story/presentation in an authentic way.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
This course allows you to take charge and command action from your prospects and customer base.
By having a complete sales story structure developed with your customer or prospect in mind, will enable you to make informed decisions as to whether you use a multitude of presentation tools or one technique to deliver your presentation in an effective way.
It will equip you with the ability of how to respond to challenges or questions in live settings, which would ultimately impact your investment if not handled appropriately or if you are unable to read your prospects or customers correctly.
This course really allows you to fine-tune your presentation techniques to really drive action from your customers and prospects.
DELIVERY OF THE COURSE
- 2-hour virtual session
- 4-hours virtual (2 x 2 hours) or on Campus
- 1 day + On-site or at the Presentation Campus